Friday, May 4, 2012

Overwhelmed...

Wow, that IVF Class/Consult was intense. It was so in depth. They assigned me a one on one nurse that will be with me throughout this entire process. Her name is Jill and she is wonderful. My husband and I sat there and asked numerous questions all which were answered with no problem. They feel because I am so young, and my eggs should be in great shape, that this will be it for us. They went over embryo freezing, the cost of IVF, what insurance covers, what it does not, all the medications I will be on, when I can start taking them, all the testing they will do on us prior, there is so much I cant even write it all. Just know that when you go for your IVF consult, it is a lot of information to take in. I know I did not remember everything but that's what I have Jill for.Hopefully, your RE will assign you a wonderful nurse that will make this process run smoothly. So as of right now my husband and I have decisions to make. If we are going to go ahead and start the process. I will be starting the birth control pill at the end of May. IVF will most likely be the week of the Fourth of July. I have a lot of thinking to do. Enjoy your weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment