Thursday, May 3, 2012

IVF Consultation/Class...

Today at 3pm we will be going to our RE's office for our IVF Consultation and Class. This makes it all very real.  You would think  all I would be thinking about is, Is the IVF going to work?... and I am, but I am worrying way more about the injections. I am worried about dumb needles. I hate that I am scared. It's not going to stop me from pursuing IVF so I just have to get over it. Yesterday I googled this website that actually had pictures of the injections on them. As I began reading the article, I started to sweat, and almost felt faint. I was reading about this one injection that you have to get in the muscle. It looks awful, but so many girls that have gone through it say that its nothing and that the anticipation and fear of doing the injections is so much worse than the actual injection. Girls say its painless and they are pros at it. Many woman feel stronger and more confident that they accomplished something they were so scared of. So I am going to be strong, I am going to take this one day at a time, and I am going to get through the injections. But today we go over everything, What IVF is, our insurance, any questions we may have...Its going to be overwhelming I'm sure, just like everything else.But we have made it this far, at this point I feel there is nothing my husband and I cant do.. I will report back tomorrow to let you know how the consult went.

No comments:

Post a Comment