Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

 DH and I have to make several decisions in the next couple weeks but one of our biggest decisions yet will be whether or not to transfer one (1) or two (2) embryos on the day of egg transfer. I go back and forth everyday wondering what the right decision is. I am a twin and would love having twins, but is there more complications with twins, will the chances of miscarriage be greater. Is the chance of a single embryo attaching alone better than two. Ugh, this is really going to drive DH and I crazy. But I have decided to take a deep breath, relax and just take this day by day. Who knows, maybe my egg quality wont be as good as they think and they will definitely want to put two. I guess my best bet is to wait and see how it goes up until retrieval. . I will definitely listen to the doctors opinion and make my decision then. Until then, my brain will still be going back and forth I just cant shut it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment