Wednesday, May 9, 2012

All set to start BCP at then end of the month!

So, we had my office hysterscopy, cervical mapping, and blood work done. Blood work was easy no issues there. I was scared I was going to be light headed but I was not at all. They cervical mapping and hysterscopy were pretty uncomfortable. I had really bad cramps during. I had taken Tylenol a few hours before but I def still felt the cramps, but it was quick like 4 minutes and as soon as the procedure was over I didn't feel a thing. I went right back to work. That was the last of my preliminary testing before the big IVF Process begins. Everything looked perfect. My uterus is slightly tilted but that's about it! So I will be starting the BCP and baby aspirin at the end of the month. Right around my 29th Birthday. Happy Birthday to me lol:)

I am very excited but scared at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment