Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Great Bambino:)

That's what we have been calling my little one already. I know its still early but I cant help but give my little one a nick name. Joe and I call him or her our little Bambino. Being that we are Red Sox fans ( well not really at the moment they stink) its ironic we would pick a Yankee Player. Although I am pretty sure he played for the Sox at one point.Anyway, we are in love with our little Bambino. I just need time to fly. I feel like it is going by so slow! Tick.. Tock.. Tick.. Tock... I want to be out of my first trimester already. I will feel a lot more comfortable. I have some pretty serious morning sickness going on, some dizziness, my boobs hurt, all the normal first trimester symptoms.But I'm not complaining...

No comments:

Post a Comment