Tuesday, September 11, 2012

So far So Good:):)

Ok, so today I am six (6) weeks and 4 days. My little sweat pea is doing good in there. I have had no spotting. I am experiencing some nausea but it comes and goes. I have not actually gotten physically sick yet. My breast are extremely soar and itchy. I wake up out of a sound sleep to pee and they kill. Besides that I feel great. Oh and I'm evil:) My hormones are so bad. My poor husband. I jump down his throat for every little thing its awful I hear myself and cant not believe its me! It is like Clomid Rage x 10000! But I am so happy every day is going by and tomorrow is my very 1st Ultrasound. I am hoping to see and maybe even hear if its not to early a little heart beat. I am so exciting. I will check in with you guys sometime tomorrow. Say a prayer or send some good heart beat vibes this way bloggies:)

2 comments: