Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Beta #2

I am so sorry bloggies! I am such a bad blogger lately. I received my beta on Friday evening and it was 461! So I am defenitly pregnant. It is so hard for me to even say those words, " I'm pregnant" and I have to tell you I am not as excited as I thought. I think I am more scared. I just want everything to go smoothly from now on. It took me over two years to get here and I am finally where I want to be.

This morning I had another blood test. If today's blood work comes out good we will schedule out first ultrasound I believe for next week. The time is going by so slow but I am trying to be as patient as possible.

I feel good for the most part, my boobs are incredibly sore. I feel a little dizzy and lightheaded when I stand up quickly. I feel nausea in the morning but not enough to be sick. I am trying to eat healthy but I am craving things like ginger ale and Ramen noodles. I try to eat a salad a day and a piece of fruit a day. I am a carb freak so  this is new to me.

I will update you guys on todays beta #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment