Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I saw the Heartbeat!

Wow, at 6 weeks I saw about as much as you could possibly see. I loved seeing the little flicker of a heartbeat. Reminded me of a little fairy! My husband and I are so excited but it is still so early so we are praying every night for the next couple weeks. We have another ultrasound scheduled for September 26th so until then.....

My Re took me off Estrace but he wants me to continue the Crinone and baby aspirin. He also found some  cyst on my ovaries but said they will go away on their own.

It is starting to really sink in now:)......getting Excited:):):)

5 comments:

  1. That is so amazing!! I can't imagine what it must be like to see your baby's heartbeat! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is such amazing news. It must seem so real now. A heartbeat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls it is so amazing! I cant wait for my next ultrsound, I will be 8 weeks and see so much more! I cant believe this is happening!I'm so happy:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I remember what it was like seeing that little flicker. Enjoy everything that comes with pregnancy, the MS, sore everything, hormones you name it. It is more than worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I am cherishing every second I have with my little bambino:)

    ReplyDelete