Tuesday, August 7, 2012

On Day 4 Stims!!! Doctors Appointment tomorrow!

Hey Bloggies:)

I am on my fourth day of stims. I have to say I feel pretty good. I feel bloated but that's really it. My sides are soar and I feel like I have to pee every five minutes. But for the most part Im ok. Clomid was much worse. So for right now Im feeling ok. Im more worried about whats to come as it gets closer and closer.

Ok, so the Menopur and Gonal F arnt to bad... The Menopur sucks. I am going to be honest it burns so bad. But its quick and it goes away after a few minutes. It is totally tolerable. The Gonal F Pen is fine. It sucks that you have to push the plunger in so hard.



I am hardly bruised at all. i am getting excited and nervous. My doctors appointment is tomorrow and I am just praying my E2 level isn't sky high. I do not want to get canceled now.

I am doing ok. Dont worry about the shots, they are not that bad. I know its easier said then done. You will see if you end up ever using them. I did however stop excersizing, Im to scared and bloated to Zumba anymore but thats ok...:) Its a nice break;)

No comments:

Post a Comment