Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 7 of Stims....

Ok, so today is Day 7 of stims and I feel pretty good. I am very bloated and I actually contracted a urinary track infection:( But I am on antibiotics and they will not effect the stim medication, thank god. I am tired and a little dizzy but nothing major. As i have said before, Clomid is much worse. The Menopur still burns very bad, its the only injection I hate to get.The other two are not bad at all compared to that one. It isnt the poke of the needle that hurts it is the medicine going in the body that hurts. So I have another ultrasound tomorrow. Hopefully everything will look good and we will trigger Sunday night! I am so done with these injections, I am used to them, but I still dont like them. Wishing all you bloggies a nice weekend! I will update you after my appointment tomorrow.

Sunday is my nephew Maxim's Birthday. Happy 4th Birthday Maxim!

No comments:

Post a Comment