Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Shots, Shots, Shots...

 " This is how I feel now... before I dreaded shots now I'm ready for them... trust me girls, the needles are not as bad as you think..."

So... Today is day 11 of Lupron shots and I am now a pro. I was literally making myself sick over something so small. I did however switch from stomach to butt:) It hurts way less in the butt area for some reason so we have been doing the injections there. Its hard to pinch though,  I have like no butt lol but it works for me. And I always have someone give me the shot I can not inject myself.. yet.. who knows I keep surprising myself...Thursday I have to go get some blood work done and Friday I have an ultrasound before starting stims. I will be starting Menopur and Gonal F starting along with Lupron next week. One shot is easy peasy! I hope 3 shots isnt too bad. I heard the Menopur stings so I am a little worried about that one but I am always worried and end up becoming a pro in the end, so if I can do it .. you can do it ladies. We are stronger than we think we are.
I am very emotional though, and I am not sure why. I dont know if it is from the Lupron or just from this entire experience. This cycle is kind of a big deal. But the best I can do is take it day by day. The only other side effect I feel from the Lupron is that I am always tired. That is it. So, compared to Clomid the side effects are nothing.
So this weekend, I have a few photo shoots  ( I am a photographer on the side, paralegal during the week) and a bridal shower. I can not wait to relax this weekend, I have a facial scheduled for next week. I think I am going to get a facial every week just to relax....If I can afford it...-Wishing all my followers a nice, relaxing, weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment