Friday, July 13, 2012

IVF Meds being delivered today!

Hello All- I am so sorry I have been MIA but the last few weeks have been very busy. A lot has changed, we decided to end up going back to are old RE. We just had a gut feeling about him. We liked the RE that was closer and easier to get to but our gut told us to go with our initial RE. He sent us a letter indicating he started his own practice and we followed him.  I am so nervous and excited I feel sick everyday. So many emotions and feelings all at once.


My doctor decided to go with Lupron, Follistim/Gonal F-225 units and 75 units of Menopur. I will be starting Lupron 10 units a day on July 15th, I will continue to take the birth control and lupron, then once I return to the office for blood work and ultrasound I will decrease to 5 units of Lupron per day and start Gonal F and Menopur. It so overwhelming but I have to push myself to do this. I am ready.ER and ET are most likely going to be the week of August 6th...

So today or tomorrow we are going to the inject class. I start the Lupron injections on Sunday.So its all starting and I am freaking out! but we can do this! Here we go!


P.S. I will be blogging about each injection, helps and tips on side effects and any little thing I can remember to help girls going through the same thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment