Thursday, July 26, 2012

My New Obession...

Ok, so have you guys heard of Zulilly.com ? I just joined and so far have bought tons of stuff from this site. They have personalized kids stuff and even some cool stuff for us too! My niece and nephew are super, super, spolied by their " unkie Jackie" thats what they call me have no idea why but its cute so I will let them call me whatever they want. I am God Mother to both and it makes my heart happy to spoil them.

So check out this site its amazing!

http://www.zulily.com/invite/jlanno136

Here is a picture of my favorite 2 :) Mariah and Max. They are both 4. Max is my twin sister's son and Mariah is my brother in-laws daughter. Max was born a week before my wedding and Mariah was born a week after:)  ( Great Timing.. we were all stressed around wedding time:))

But I love them so much, I cant wait to be able to spoil my own someday but for now I love being their favorite auntie or shall i say unkie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment