Monday, September 16, 2013

Happily Never After

On August 12th 2013 my husband died. I was out all day with baby Scarlett and found him on the floor, he was gone. He was cooking in the kitchen. We do not know the cause of death yet but we believe heart attack. Joe had high blood pressure and heart issues in his family. I can not explain the pain i'm in and how my heart is aching. We were so happy! Finally had our daughter and the life we wanted and it was taken away like that. My happily ever after has been torn apart... I don't know if I will ever be fully happy again...

I hope my blog helped people going through infertility, now I need a blog to help me during this sad time...

But listen to me, if your infertility struggles never get resolved, love your spouse, enjoy your time, not all is lost for you have a soul mate with you... I wish I still had mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment