Tuesday, April 2, 2013

35 Weeks-Baby Shower this Weekend!


I actually took time to read my entire blog from the beginning and I can't help but feel so blessed to be where I am today. Yes I am still very swollen, I am peeing like crazy, and I get barely any sleep but I know it will all be worth it in the end. She is moving like crazy in my belly. She is so strong. I cant believe how strong she is. I love her so much already. We are starting to accumulate lots of baby stuff and its getting me more and more excited for what’s coming.

This Sunday is my Baby Shower. It is at LaLuna in Branford. It is a brunch. For favors we are having a candy buffet. The theme/ style of the shower is pink and white with a candy and sweets:) Krissy is getting some pretty white and pink cupcakes, we are having the candy, Joe and I are making pink chocolate covered strawberries. Amanda is in charge of the games and pictures. I am looking forward to it. I am just worried about shoes because right now I can fit anything cute on these tootsies:)

I will post some pictures of the shower as soon as I can.

I have a doctor’s appointment today. Hopefully they can help me with this swelling problem so I can wear something cute Sunday:)

This is not the best pic but here is my most recent picture on Easter. Hope you all had a good one. Here is me at 35 weeks...

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at your shower! Mine is this weekend too. And I love the food at LaLuna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so radiant! I'm attending 2 baby showers on the 20th (Which happens to be my husband's birthday as well).

    ReplyDelete