Thursday, June 7, 2012

Switching RE's

This week Joey and I decided to switch RE's I loved my old RE but he left the Practice we were originally signed up with and I was driving 45 minutes out of the way just to see him. So we decided to meet with an RE yesterday and we had a really good feeling once we left there. He would for the most part do exactly what my old RE was going to know, except he would tweak the medicine a little bit...but we are comfortable and confident with this new RE. At this point, I dont know if any of the decisions I am making are the right ones, I have to just take a chance. But we are excited to start a new journey with this RE. So, I would start the BCP next cycle, so stims would start in July and ER and ET would be in August. So this month, I'm going to TRY relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment